- This past Saturday on March 23, 2013, the Hope Valley-Wyoming Fire District held their 31st Annual Awards Banquet at the Meadowbrook Inn in Charlestown. This year celebrated more than just our usual award winners. This year we celebrated William Day's 50 years of service to the Hope Valley-Volunteer Fire Association, Inc. We also swore in three new officers. Patrick Hawkins and Christopher Straight ... (Full Story & Photos)
- This past year we had a Captain and a Lieutenant step down on our department. This left two open positions for our firefighters to fill. However, Captains must be Lieutenants before becoming promoted to a Captains position. This meant that we needed to fill two Lieutenants positions once the Captain's position was filled. We began the process back in January and since then candidates completed ... (Full Story & Photos)
- Late Tuesday night Hope Valley-Wyoming Firefighters responded to a chimney fire on Fenner Hill Road. The fire was contained to the chimney and crews worked quickly to remove the coals in the fireplace as other crews worked from the top of the chimney. The fire was put out and the house suffered no damage. ... (Full Story & Photos)
- Last night around 10pm, Hope Valley-Wyoming Firefighters responded with our Engine 912 to assist in tanker shuttlers for a structure fire on Finlandia Boulevard in West Greenwich. We staged at the pond on the back side of the St. Joseph's Cemetery on Route 3 in Exeter to assist in filling tanker trucks that were shuttling water back and forth to the scene.
- Blizzard Nemo kept our department working all night long. As the storm approached, we began getting calls for downed trees and power lines. In total, we had around 40 calls due to the blizzard. Thankfully we didn't have many car accidents and no house fires.
Now that the storm is over, we ask that you take the time to wipe off any snow that is covering up your house number. Even in the days ... (Full Story & Photos)
What if nobody answered the call ?
Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to sign the guestbook.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Employer